#ToyTuesday Week 15
February half term, been and gone! Oh well only a short half term and then it will be Easter and our trip to Disneyland Paris hooray!
Last week was a quiet one, must be all too busy looking after children, anyone would think it was the holidays!
Last week Babi a Fi linked up a very interesting post about Dolls with Down Syndrome, I love all of her interesting finds and some of the dolls are quite lifelike, I think its important that we educate our children about as much as possible and introducing all different types of dolls when they are young, will hopefully ensure they grow up to be well rounded little people.
Like everyone else last week, our house was manic, so i’m linking up an oldie, Eowyn and Neva loved this Cool Creations Daisy Chains set
Whilst over at the Boo Roo household they have been discovering designafriend
Joining in with #ToyTuesday
Each Tuesday the #ToyTuesday linky will be open on Boo Roo and Tigger Too and Hexmum to add your toy reviews. Please feel free to tweet us at @littleboo_21 or @hex_mum with the #ToyTuesday hashtag and we will RT your links.
- The #ToyTuesday linky opens at 7.00am every Tuesday and will close at 23.55pm on Friday
- We’d love for you to add the #ToyTuesday badge to your linked reviews (this is not essential but helps others find out about the linky and read the linked reviews)
- You are free to link up two toy reviews each week and can be old or new review posts
- Please comment on at least one of the host review links as well as two further reviews for each review link you add (let’s share the love)
- Each week the host’s will showcase their two favourite reviews from the previous linky