Project MC2 Lets talk series 2 and Dolls!
A few weeks back the girls and I were invited along, with Sarah and Roo from Boo Roo and Tigger too to a secret location in London for a Top Secret Spy Mission, on entering the building Neva, Eowyn and Roo were whisked away to complete various Spy Tasks!
Don’t worry they were not in any danger, the reason for the Spy Mission was to introduce us all to the new series of Project MC2, that was about to air on Netflix, and to get a look at the new dolls to accompany the series.
Eowyn and Neva had not seen Project MC2 before, as we don’t have Netflix (or should I say we DIDN’T have Netflix…)
Whilst they were completing the mission Xene and I had a chance to look at all of the new dolls and accessories that were being launched, as well as some amazing Science experiments that were taking place, to coincide with each of the characters.
Meet TV’s new heroines; McKeyla McAllister, Adrienne Attoms, Bryden Bandweth and Camryn Coyle – who make up Project MC2. They’re on a (secret) mission – to make sure tween girls (and boys) know that it’s cool to be smart and to love S.T.E.A.M. (that’s Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Maths)
The Netflix Original show launched last summer, and series 2 launched on Friday 12th August (we watched the very first screening whilst we were there!) this season there are two new recruits Devon D’Marco and Ember Evergreen – as they complete undercover missions, as part of secret organisation NOV8.
To accompany the series they have some very funky dolls and accessories.
Project Mc 2 Experiment Dolls (SRP £24.99)
- McKeyla’s Glitter Light Bulb – The show’s main character comes with her own glitter light bulb experiment – that shows how simple tap water can actually conduct electricity. Mix water and food colouring, add glitter and glycerine and watch as it really lights up!
- Adrienne’s Bath Fizz – Culinary chemist Adrienne teaches children how to make their own bath bomb with this innovative kit. Using citric acid (because it is a solid) and baking soda – plus optional ingredients such as glitter, sprinkles, and food colouring – in the mould provided. Guaranteed to make your bath more fun!
- Bryden’s Panda Speaker – Tech genius Bryden comes with a Panda speaker – you just have to complete the electrical circuit to make the music play. Feed an apple slice to the panda to play your favourite song!
- Devon’s Puffy Paint – One of the new members, Devon teaches you how to mix household ingredients such as flour, water, and salt to make ‘puffy paint.’ The salt forms crystals when the paint dries (to make it sparkly) and the process of the water evaporating makes it appear ‘puffy’.
- Ember’s Garden – Learn about the science of gardening with Ember’s Terrarium (an aquarium for plants). Add rocks, soil and seeds to see the water cycle in action and learn why it is essential to plant life.
There is also a range of Project MC2 Core Dolls (SRP £14.99) which enables your tween to have fun creating the world for them and assisting them the experiments that they create themselves.
Accessories also available include
- Project MC2 H2O Remote Control Car (SRP £59.99)
- Project MC2 Ultimate Spy Bag (SRP £39.99)
- Project Mc2 Lip Gloss Voice Recorder (SRP £19.99)
- Project Mc2 A.D.I.S.N – Advanced Digital Intelligence Spy Notebook (RRP £24.99)
- Project Mc2 Ultimate Lab Kit (RRP £49.99)
All of the dolls and accessories can be found on Amazon.
The girls had a fabulous day and Eowyn is now completely into Project MC2.
Disclosure: We attended the Project MC2 secret spy event and received a Project MC2 doll
FOC and a £15 Netflix voucher for the purpose of review.