Green Nippers Harry Hood What an Outfit!
Green Nippers are a relatively new company specialising in organic baby clothes and organic children’s clothes. They launched their Debut Collection (0 to 12 months) in December 2009. In August 2011, Green Nippers launched their brand new Junior Collection for boys and girls aged 0 to 5 years!
This Harry Hood organic baby grow was from Green Nippers Debut Collection. Their collection consists of colourful organic baby grows that are designed as “little outfits”, which are practical, comfortable and suitable for all year round.
All Green Nippers products are certified by the Soil Association and manufactured in a Control Union certified factory in Turkey, under the Global Organic Textile Standard. The Soil Association organic symbol is the UK’s largest and most recognisable trademark for organic produce. The Soil Association certification gives the consumer peace of mind that what they are buying is 100% organic.
There are so many benefits of clothes which are made from organic cotton; the most noticeable benefit is that they are so much softer. Here we have listed some of the advantages of Green Nippers Organic Clothes:
– Made from soft 100% organic cotton
– Contains no nasty chemicals and pesticides
– Eczema friendly
– Only nickel free poppers fastenings are used
– Soil Association certified
– High quality, durable and easy to care for
– Cool and Comfortable
– Environmentally friendly
– Generously sized to fit around cloth nappies
– Range of practical all-in-one outfits are ideal for babies suffering from reflux
– Designed in England
– Ethically made in Turkey