Our Review of Love Corn Snacks
So half term is nearly at an end, I was wondering how different it would be, or maybe the same, seeing as the children have been at home with me since Christmas.
However, I have to admit it has been surprisingly relaxing this week, the children have slept in longer, there has been no mad dash to get up and dressed to get on a teams meeting with their classmates, and they have enjoyed playing games with their friends virtually.
The one thing that hasn’t depleted is their appetite! I am always amazed out how much these guys can eat, so when I was asked by Love Corn if we’d like to give their tasty snacks a go, I knew they’d be happy to give them a go!
I have to admit, when the boxes arrived the Love Corn hat did make me smile, and I did actually wear it to clean out the chicken coop the day before the snow hit, it was very warm, and gave much amusement to the children!
If you haven’t heard of Love Corn, here are a few facts for you…
So, what makes LOVE CORN different?
• Whole Foods Magazine calls us the “Crunchiest Snack Ever!”
• Our crunchy & delicious corn kernels are packed with flavour and made with love
• Great for kids’ lunch boxes, after sports, in between meals
• Pairs perfectly with beer & wine
• We’re plant based, vegan, gluten free, verified Kosher and Non GMO
• Our ingredients are as simple as they get, just corn that’s been roasted then seasoned – no
need to overcomplicate something so crunchin’ good!
• We have four pack a punch flavours; Sea Salt, Salt & Vinegar; Smoked BBQ; Habanero Chilli
(available in a variety of bag sizes: 20g snack pack, 45g portion size and 115g for sharing)
• We’re a perfect swap for crisps, pretzels & crackers
• Great for on the go, family snacking, with a beverage, lunch box and as a topper (on salads,
soup or cheese boards)
For more info check out the Love Corn Website and the lovely people are Love Corn are giving my readers a 20% discount using the code CRUNCH20
But that’s not all, if you are new to the brand and would like to give them a try head over for a free sample kit HERE
Our thoughts on Love Corn
Asa was already a fan of the Habanero Chilli flavour, and I must admit that I always love salty snacks so, no surprise that I really liked the Sea Salt, I wasn’t convinced about Salt & Vinegar, but Eowyn loves them, and when I gave them a try the flavour totally works, Kaide will always choose BBQ flavoured snacks so he has already earmarked those packets!
Overall its a tasty, healthy snack that will keep the children happy throughout the next week, whether they will last longer than that in a house of nine, who knows!
*We were sent a selection of Love Corn products for the purpose of a review, all thoughts and opinions are our own*