Today it’s all about Pinterest!
If i’m totally honest I had no clue about Pinterest until I saw an advert pop up in my facebook timeline about the 5 day free Pinterest course by Jen Stanbrook at Love Chic Living, not only does she have gorgeous pictures on her Pinterest, but she has close to a million followers, so that, to me constitutes quite an expert.
The five day course was a real eye opener, I had been approaching Pinterest completely wrong and even in the five lessons I learnt so much, there was no hard sell like many other courses and you could probably increase your pinterest and your blog views just from following the tips listed, so if you are looking for some help, definitely look out for her next course.
But, for me, that wasn’t enough, I was quite hooked and wanted to find out more, so I enrolled on her pinsight course and I am happy to report that my Pinterest stats have improved by over 200%, so if you are looking for some extra assistance with Pinterest I would definitely recommend this one.
You can find me on Pinterest at Hex Mum Plus 1 for general parenting and Big Families for Places to Visit and Days Out
For any of you that really haven’t ventured into Pinterest, here are a few tips i’ve picked up along the way!
1. Its not like other social media, view it more like a search engine, so ensure each pin and board has the correct keywords and tells the person exactly what you will find.
2. Consider a scheduling tool, I am addicted to Tailwind, if you haven’t tried it yet, you can have a month free on me! Just use this code, it literally does everything for you, find a pin, point it in the direction of the board you would like it to be added to and Tailwind will schedule it at an optimum time, simples!
3. Group boards and Tribes are great for getting your pins seen by more people, and to find content for your pinterest boards.
4. Make your pins long and with an eye catching picture, I tend to make mine using Canva, I have set up a template with my Blog url and a font that I like, then its just a simple matter of adding the appropriate photo and using the appropriate keywords, then adding to the most suitable board.
5. Ensure you have Rich Pins and a business account, so you are able to check all your analytics.
Do you have any further Pinterest tips ?
Loading InLinkz ...