#Blogtober16 Day 4 Share A secret About Yourself

#Blogtober16 Day 4 Share A secret About Yourself

Hello lovely people, welcome to #Blogtober16 Day 4, now I know a couple of bloggers struggled when they saw about a secret, so anything loosely related to secrets is fine.

So, a secret about myself!

This was as much of a brush as I could tolerate!

This was as much of a brush as I could tolerate!

Well, my biggest secret is the fact that I cannot abide or tolerate the sound of brushes, whether it be toothbrushes, scrubbing brushes, anything with the shhh, shhh noise makes every hair stand up on end, I get that achy feeling in the back of my mouth, you know the one where you might be about to be sick, it’s a secret because some funny people then think it’s hilarious to try and find as many objects as possible with that noise, I guess they think i’m just being silly but it is horrendous.

I stand there in the morning helping the children to brush their teeth, with the tap on full, just so I can’t hear the noise, in fact even just sat here thinking about it makes me go cold, the constant nagging from my dentist that I need to spend longer brushing my teeth (yeah right that’s not going to happen, the bare minimum I can get away with!)

I have no idea where it comes from and I don’t remember it being such an issue when I was younger, maybe it was my mum’s cleaning obsession or years of dentist visits for braces on my teeth, either way it is yucky!

There we go, my secret, so if you ever meet me in real life, keep the brushes away!

I can’t wait to hear what you all feel the need to confess

Blogtober16
 Loading InLinkz ...
Share:

22 Comments

1. October 4, 2016 / 6:39 am

That’s awful! I don’t like metal on metal so only have wooden or plastic spoons for cooking, my friend is worse, she can’t put metal in her mouth. She takes plastic cutlery wherever she goes. I wish I could think of an alternative
    Bear and Cardigan recently posted…#Blogtober16 Day 4 Share A Secret About YourselfMy Profile

2. October 4, 2016 / 7:35 am

I feel the exact same way about cotton wool! πŸ™‚ #Blogtober16

3. October 4, 2016 / 7:59 am

What a remarkably random one! I know the feeling though, the shivers like when someone scrapes nails on a chalkboard. Must be frustrating as it’s a common sound you can’t really escape!
    #Blogtober16
    Naomi recently posted…Overcoming My Secret Fear #Blogtober16My Profile

4. October 4, 2016 / 11:25 am

What a strange fear, it must be really hard for you. I’m thinking a lot of the secrets may be fear related. I think my post might be late on this one.
    Anne recently posted…Snoreeze Oral Device – ReviewMy Profile

5. October 4, 2016 / 2:42 pm

Oh my! I’m close with this one, I can’t bare the sound or feel of nails being filled, having a manicure is a massive fear of mine and I can’t cope when people just start filling their nails out in public. It gives me the hebejebes!

6. October 4, 2016 / 6:24 pm

I don’t like the sound of bubbles popping! We are odd, aren’t we?!

7. October 4, 2016 / 6:33 pm

Must admit, this is one I’ve not heard of before! It doesn’t bother me but there’s a few that do, someone commented above about metal on metal which I can completely relate to!

8. October 4, 2016 / 7:53 pm

Like a previous poster, I can’t stand cotton wool. I can’t think about it because it makes me gag!
    Shell Louise recently posted…October bucket listMy Profile

9. October 4, 2016 / 8:21 pm

Oh gosh, that must be awful !

10. October 4, 2016 / 10:51 pm

Oh no that must be awful having to brush your teeth everyday and hear the noise! Don’t know how you cope with that!